Business application analyst
Algeco started in 1955 in France with modular building systems and has grown to become a global market leader with 37,000 customers and activities spread over 24 countries. These temporary and permanent spaces are provided in various sectors such as industry, construction, education and events. In addition to modular spaces, Algeco also provides its customers with 360° services including furniture, air conditioning, security systems and data connections. By offering these total solutions, Algeco can completely unburden its customers.
For the Benelux we are looking for a senior business application analyst.
The IT function is Corporate Support Service, centrally managed but with IT teams spread across Europe. We have 55 people in the IT department covering all standard IT tasks, from end-user support to lead for business applications, including BI activities and infrastructure tasks.
We have a clear IT strategy and are therefore looking for IT Senior Business Application Analyst to support the implementation of this IT strategy in the Netherlands & Belgium.
- Solve daily system problems including investigation, analysis and evaluation.
- Collaborate with multiple parties for permanent solutions
- Assess and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
- Understand the role of work processes
- Collaborate on the planning, design, development and implementation of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations or alternatives that address existing and potential problem areas in operating systems across the organisation
- Meet with decision makers, system owners and end users to define business, financial and operational/rental business requirements and system goals and to identify and resolve system problems
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
- Experience with software development life cycle methodologies and adherence to audit and project management policies and procedures, such as ITIL
- Experience with the use and technical support of Microsoft Navision/Business Central is essential.
- Experience within the Rental / Leasing space is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience with the functionality of software packages for accounting, order entry and invoicing in a Windows SQL Server environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools - MS Office suite
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent crisis management skills with the ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages. French is an added advantage.
- A cool varied job with a lot of responsibilities
- A dynamic and fun team to work in
- Excellent working conditions
- Plenty of career opportunities