Algeco started in 1955 in France with modular building systems and has grown to become a global market leader with 37,000 customers and activities spread over 24 countries. These temporary and permanent spaces are provided in various sectors such as industry, construction, education and events. In addition to modular spaces, Algeco also provides its customers with 360° services including furniture, air conditioning, security systems and data connections. By offering these total solutions, Algeco can completely unburden its customers.
For the Netherlands, we are looking for a driven and committed project manager.
Do you supervise everything? And do you know how to work together with the customer and the sales team in the right way? A challenging position that takes you to many places. You will report directly to the operations manager and you will often be the point of contact on site.
- Site visit in commercial phase for assessment of technical possibilities
- You oversee the correct transfer between sales & operations
- Managing mechanics and subcontractors
- Monitoring project planning and budgets
- Executing quality control
- Reporting during execution and delivery
- HBO level towards business administration or construction engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as, for example, coordinator of construction projects
- Knowledge of the safety regulations in the Petrochemical/Industrial sector is an advantage
- You are in the possession of a VCA VOL certificate
- Service minded and problem solving
- You can manage people
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- A cool varied job with a lot of responsibilities
- A dynamic and fun team to work in
- Excellent working conditions
- Plenty of career opportunities