Operations assistant (Beverwijk)
You streamline various processes in a challenging operational organisation
Algeco started in 1955 in France with modular building systems and has grown to become a global market leader with 37,000 customers and activities spread over 24 countries. These temporary and permanent spaces are provided in various sectors such as industry, construction, education and events. In addition to modular spaces, Algeco also provides its customers with 360° services including furniture, air conditioning, security systems and data connections. By offering these total solutions, Algeco can completely unburden its customers.
For our site in Beverwijk we are looking for driven and independent Operations Assistant.
Do you supervise the plans? Are you good at streamlining different processes in a challenging operational organisation? You will be working in a large operations team and report directly to the operations manager. A lot of responsibility fits this job.
- You are the first point of contact for our customers regarding service-related matters
- You manage the mailbox and handle incoming requests
- You monitor the service costs
- Administrative work
- Operational work in cooperation with project managers
- HR related tasks for the team
- HSE registration
- HBO Level towards Management Assistant
- 2 - 3 years experience
- Experience with Navision and Microsoft office
- Communicative skills
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- A cool varied job with a lot of responsibilities
- A dynamic and fun team to work in
- Excellent working conditions
- Plenty of career opportunities
- Location: Moerdijk