Inside sales representative
Algeco started in 1955 in France with modular building systems and has grown to become a global market leader with 37,000 customers and activities spread over 24 countries. These temporary and permanent spaces are provided in various sectors such as industry, construction, education and events. In addition to modular spaces, Algeco also provides its customers with 360° services including furniture, air conditioning, security systems and data connections. By offering these total solutions, Algeco can completely unburden its customers.
For our site in Moerdijk, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven inside sales representative.
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team in which sales, calculation, work preparation and drawing are represented. Within this team, you will work closely with your inside sales colleagues and Field Sales Representatives.
Your activities will be aimed at increasing turnover, responding quickly to customer needs and optimising returns.
- Handling commercial requests from large contract customers and supporting the Outside Sales and Project Managers in this regard
- Agreeing with Outside Sales and/or the project leader on the best solution to be offered and developing this independently
- When making offers, determining what you can already supply yourself, what you need from your colleagues and suppliers and what you still need to ask the customer for.
- Making sure that you take a lot of correspondence and filing out of the hands of Sales
- Be leading or involved in the transfer to project management in case of assignment
- Follow up with customers, regardless of current assignments
- Assisting colleagues when it is busy, in complex processes
- Handling after-sales and information requests
- HBO level towards commercial economy
- 2 -4 years of experience in a B2B inside sales role
- Affinity with construction and/or technology and you know how the processes within it work
- You have a commercial and entrepreneurial attitude
- You have sales and negotiation skills
- You are result-oriented and work independently
- You have knowledge of Navision and Microsoft office
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- A cool varied job with a lot of responsibilities
- A dynamic and fun team to work in
- Excellent working conditions
- Plenty of career opportunities